To play in the championship game, you have to practice like a champion.
The NCAA Stivale II is the top training ball that can be used to get you ready for the next match.
- Top Training Ball
- Approved for play by NCAA and the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS)
- 20-panel fused-panel construction
- Highly visibile, tech-graphics with color accents allowing the player to easily track the ball
- Composite TPU cover for enhanced durability
- Panels backed with high-density EVA foam for high-energy return upon impact with a soft touch and precision control
- Performance butyl rubber bladder designed for a balanced, round shape with consistent rebound performance and extedned air control
Product SKU(s) WTE9803ID05, WTE9806ID05 Ball Bladder Construction Butyl Rubber Ball Cover Construction 20-Panel Sewn Ball Cover Material Composite TPU Leather Ball Lining Eva Foam Approved By NCAA, NFHS