- The Elliptical Trainer inSPORTLine inCondi ET520i is an electronically controlled elliptical with a 7kg flywheel in the front. This structure not only provides stability, but also made it possible to reduce the space between the pedals to 6.5cm. At the same time, the footboards slide forward, thus allowing for a higher stride length (48cm) and making the movement more ergonomic and the exercise more effective.
Moreover, the Elliptical Trainer inSPORTLine inCondi ET520i can be connected with tablets and iPads via Bluetooth and the inSPORTline inCondi app. The app allows you to ride in the Alps, world’s most famous cities and other interesting places. Thanks to Google Maps/Street View, you can follow your route on the tablet display.
The Elliptical Trainer inSPORTLine inCondi ET5200i also features a sophisticated computer with an LCD display on which you can follow all the important information, such as time, speed, distance and calories burned. You may also appreciate the 12 user programs and HCR programs which adjust the resistance to your current heart rate, thus making the exercise as effective as possible. Moreover, this machine can be folded up and locked, minimizing its length and thus making it extremely practical. The transportation wheels are a must. All of the above, together with the 180kg weight limit, makes the Elliptical Trainer inSPORTLine inCondi ET520i a popular machine suitable for home and club use.
Programs and iCondi app options:
- Quick start
- 9 preset training programs with different profiles (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)
- Route setting via Google Maps
- Adjustable user programs (exercise goals: distance, calories burned, time, heart rate, etc.)
- Enables sharing of exercise data on Facebook and Twitter
- Exercise data memory
iCondi app requirements:
- iOS: OS 9.3 and higher; compatible with iPhones and iPads
- Android: OS 5.0+ (Lollipop); display resolution: 1280*720
- flywheel weight on the front
- stable elliptical construction
- three-piece cranks with enclosed industrial bearings SFK
- inbuild pulse detectors in handles
- BeltDrive system for quiet and smooth running
- possibility to connect with application inSPORTline inCondi (Android / iOS) via Bluetooth
- possibility to connect with additional applications
- backlit LCD display
- WATT program: the machine increases or decreases the resistance so that the user performs the set performance (for example, increases the resistance when reducing the pedaling)
- Computer displays: time, speed, distance, pulse, calories, scan
- Technical description:
flywheel weight 7 kg resistance control electronic resistance levels 32 distance between pedals 6.5 cm stride length 48 cm programs (in all) 21 pre-set programs 12 user programs 1 HRC program yes WATT program yes recovery test yes body fat measuring yes manual program yes pulse sensor yes tablet holder yes bottle holder no chest belt receiver yes chest belt included yes transport wheel yes levelling system yes folding construction yes total dimensions 210 x 72 x 167 cm dimensions in folded state 157 x 72 x 167 max. user height 200 cm max. user weight 180 kg weight 69 kg braking system magnetic power source net adapter category HA (according to EN957) use home and club
High stability and weight limit
The main advantage is its sturdy structure made of high quality materials, providing high stability and weight limit up to 180kg. As a result, the machine can be used in smaller gyms as well as clubs.
Unlike the majority of elliptical trainers, this one can be folded up, therefore saving a lot of space. The folding is quick and easy – all you have to do is lift the individual rails and hook them to their respective holes. This reduces the total length of the machine from 210 cm to 157cm.
Variety of programs
The elliptical trainer offers a number of preset programs with different resistance modes. It also features special programs and functions such as FAT (measures your body fat – BMI) or HRC which adjusts resistance to the optimal heart rate. Then there are the user modes (12) for quick setting.
The inSPORTline iCondi app is the main advantage. This app allows you to adjust exercise programs, save exercise data and share them on social networks or to check your current performance data (heart rate, speed, distance, etc.).
Train anywhere in the world
The iCondi app allows you to preset any route anywhere in the world in Google Maps. As a result, you can run in the streets of Paris, on the beaches of Miami or in the Krkonoše Mountains. When running, you can see the real pictures as you know them from Street View. The resistance adjusts to the actual terrain, making the running even more realistic. Get to know the world from the comfort of your home.
Эллиптический тренажер 9118 inCondi ET520i (150 kg) inSPORTline (2852)
14 900 леев
Производитель и модель
- Производитель INSPORTLINE
- Система нагрузки магнитная
- Класс для дома
- Масса маховика 5 kg
- Длина шага (максимальная) 30 cm
- Рычаги для рук есть
12 600 леев
под заказВ корзину